No Penalties for Early Payoff
When you choose Professional Solutions, you don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties. Pay the remaining principal balance any time and only pay interest for the time you have the loan. If you pay off early, you save more.
Professional Solutions Advantages
There are times when your business could use an infusion of cash. You may be ready to remodel, hire an employee or buy more inventory. Maybe you need to put more money into marketing or incur unexpected expenses. No matter the reason, we make it easy.
- Up to $15,000 available - Choose the amount of cash you need, from $5,000 to $15,000
- Quick approvals - You deserve a fast turnaround. That’s why Professional Solutions generally provides the credit decision, loan terms and documents in two hours or less.
- Fast Funding - Get your money in 24 hours or less with ACH transfer to your bank.
- No hidden fees - No surprises here; we’ll be completely upfront about loan terms.
- Term flexibility - Not all businesses have the same needs. You select the repayment plan that works for you: 12, 24 or 36 months.
- No collateral required - Use your working capital loan for any general business expense; no collateral is required.
Using Your Working Capital
A working capital loan is an easy way to secure cash to your business. Use the money for any business reason, including the following.
- Cover Delays in Collecting Account Receivables - You may have delays in receiving cash payment for your product or service. Working capital can help bridge this gap.
- Buy inventory - Purchase additional or new products to sell at your business.
- Marketing - You may have decided to ramp up your advertising, mailings, signage or event sponsorships.
- Employees - Use your working capital loan for existing employees’ bonuses, employee events or to hire new staff.
- Business Growth - It may be time to give your business a facelift or to expand. Your working capital cash can help fund this endeavor.
- Taxes - Some business owners use working capital to cover the cash flow gap during tax season or to fund payments for property tax.
- Unexpected Expenses - When you own a business, you never know when you’ll need extra cash. Working capital loans are a great solution, since they can be used for any business expense.