Since 2019 we have put a focus on partnering with Program Administrators to expand our market presence within niche markets. We have a strong leadership commitment to growing our Programs, with a preferred appetite for casualty business. We can offer our partners Nationwide admitted paper through our family of companies, a strong “A” rating from AM Best, and a team of dedicated insurance professionals that will work alongside you to build the program.
The Program Administrators we have partnered with have demonstrated success in their specialties, and we are proud of these partnerships and the results we are achieving together.
- Legal expense plan that provides benefits for common, but costly legal matters with the ability to choose your own attorney
- Program Administrator: Guardian Product Solutions
- Program focused on providing management liability insurance for small to mid-sized businesses in the private and not-for-profit space. Program includes coverage for Directors and Officers, Employment Practices Liability, Crime, Cyber, Fiduciary, Excess, Employed Lawyers, and miscellaneous professional liability.
- Program Administrator: Nexus Underwriting Group
Recoop Disaster Insurance
- Recoop provides a lump sum cash benefit to affected policyholders to get back on their feet more quickly after a declared natural disaster.
- Program Administrator: Strategic Product Partners
What We’re Looking For
We’re always looking to build new relationships with Program Administrators with a proven track record of delivering positive results. We believe that the people are the key to success of programs and welcome the opportunity to learn about new opportunities and the people behind them.
Get in Touch
If you have an opportunity to discuss or want to learn more about what Professional Solutions can offer, email James West, VP Corporate Business Development at email@example.com or call at 515-313-4548.